1) The first step to producing custom product is choosing the design. Start from our existing collections, or share your source of inspiration such as a photo or favourite fabric.
2) Provide us with the dimensions and details of the space. The size and location of the installation can impact the design options and material choices.
3) Select your material and colours. Our Design team can provide a coloured rendering to help confirm your selection. Sample swatches of the materials can be provided to aid in making a decision. If the material you are looking for is not of our standard selections, we would be happy to try to source it for you. Drawing, sample, and material sourcing fees may apply.
4) A quote will be provided to you. If need be, the Design team can recommend alternatives to keep the project within your budget.
5) Once the rendering is approved, we will send you a contract to sign that outlines the details of your project. Payment details will be included in the contract.
6) Now production begins. Files are programmed and materials, if not in inventory, are sourced. Each custom project is fabricated to the same high standards as our tile, with each piece inspected before use. For projects using multiple colours of glass or various stones, pieces are chosen to ensure that the final product is well balanced and aesthetically pleasing.
7) Once the pieces are placed in their appropriate positions, either a front-tape or back-mesh is applied. The design is then either cut down to box-size pieces, or crated for shipment. As appropriate, an assembly map will accompany the shipment. We will also send a copy of our Installation Guide.
8) Edgewater Studio does not provide installation services. However, our Design Team can recommend grout colors.
9) As the proud owner of a beautiful custom installation, we ask that you share a photo with us, so your project can be the source of inspiration to others!