From the coloured rendering to the hand selection of each piece, it really is all in the details
Moroccan Star Rendering
1) The first step to producing a custom product is choosing the design. Start from our Patterns, or share your source of inspiration, like a photo or favourite fabric.
2) Provide the dimensions and details of the space. The size and location of the installation can impact the design options and material choices.
3) With our Designers, select your materials and colours. Our Design team will provide a coloured rendering and material samples to help confirm your selection. Drawing and sample fees will vary, reflecting the complexity of your project.
4) Once you have made your design and material decisions, a quote is created. If need be, the Design team can recommend alternatives to keep the project within your budget.
5) Once the rendering is approved, we will send you a contract that outlines the details of your project.
6) Now production begins. Each custom project is fabricated to the same high standards as our tile, with each piece inspected before use. For projects using multiple colours of glass or various stones, pieces are selected to ensure that the final product is well balanced and aesthetically pleasing.
7) Sections are either front-taped or back-meshed. The design is then either cut down to box-size pieces, or crated for shipment. As appropriate, an assembly map will accompany the shipment. We will also send a copy of our Installation Guide.
As the proud owner of a beautiful custom installation, we ask that you share a photo with us, so your project can be the source of inspiration to others!